Explore the map to access reports
Use the interactive map to find out about a destination you're interested in. Are people using this track more often, or less? When are the busy times so I can avoid the rush?
The broken lines on the map represent the DOC track network.
The circles show the number of activity counters within an area:
- orange indicates more than 100 counters
- yellow indicates between 10 and 100 counters
- green indicates fewer than 10 counters.
Hover over a circle to see the area it covers.
To access reports for an activity counter:
- Click on a circle to zoom in.
- When you've zoomed in to a single counter, the circle displays the number 1.
- Click on it to see more information about the counter.
- Click "See counter report" to open the Visitor Asset Utilisation Report in a new window.
From the report you can access more detailed technical reports, as well as consolidated reports for counters at the broader Destination Management Framework (DMF) level.