Nature Heritage Fund
IntroductionThis fund helps private landowners, local government, community groups, and others permanently protect high value ecosystems.
The Nature Heritage Fund is currently closed for applications. Check the website for updates.
For information on when the next funding round will open, subscribe to our mailing list:
Who can apply
Applications can be made to the fund by:
- private landowners
- local and regional government bodies, and local authority trading enterprises
- professional and community-based organisations
- local, regional, and national “umbrella” organisations
- non-government organisations (NGOs)
- central government departments and agencies.
SILNA forest owners can also apply to the Nature Heritage Fund to protect SILNA forests.