Did you know?
Having fun with our friends gets us active.
Explore your nature
- Dress up warm. What clothes do you need to keep warm on a winter adventure?
- Slide around on the frosty ground or jump into a puddle or snow.
- What parts of nature look different in winter? What do you notice more?
- Make a flask and have a hot drink on a wintry walk.
- Build a snowman or make a snow angel.
- Use natural objects commonly found in winter to create art.
Share your wintry objects with whānau and friends.