Apply for a permit for things including permission to interact with wildlife, import or export endangered animals, plants, or their parts, or use public conservation land for reasons other than personal recreation.

Delays in processing

We currently have a backlog of applications. We're working hard to prioritise older and urgent applications. If you have any concerns contact

Back to top