Discounts for organisations
IntroductionYou could get a discount on DOC accommodation if you belong to one of these organisations.
Some organisations are entitled to benefits on selected DOC accommodation and/or passes. This is based on the organisations’ contribution to conservation and/or recreation.
If you belong to one of these organisations and wish to learn more or access your discount, contact your organisation:
- New Zealand Motor Caravan Association
- Federated Mountain Clubs
- Mountain Safety Council
- NZ Deerstalkers Association
- NZ Alpine Club
- Council of Outdoor Recreation Associations
- NZ Police and New Zealand Defence Force (note: only for facilities used as part of Search and Rescue training exercises)
- NZ Defence Force Cadets
- Scouts NZ
- Girl Guiding NZ
- Kiwi Association of Sea Kayakers
- Air New Zealand
- Fulton Hogan
- Primary and secondary schools
- Coast Road Dawn Chorus
If your organisation would like to apply for a discount, email email@example.com for more information.
You can add your discount to your hut and campsite booking account when you:
- create an account
- log in and edit your account.
For both options, you need to upload supporting documentation, normally your membership card.
Discounts will be applied automatically to purchases made with your account once we verify your documentation and update your account.
Verification can take up to three working days if the correct information is supplied.
Not all bookable huts and campsites offer discounts.
If you're entitled to discounts on any booking or purchase it will be automatically applied at the time of purchase.
When creating your account
You will be prompted to let us know of any membership when creating your account.
Add your discount to an existing account
To add your discount to an existing account:
- Log in to your hut and campsite booking account – you can log in from the homepage of the hut and campsite booking system.
- Access your account details by selecting ‘Hello your name’.
- Select the ‘Apply for a membership classification’.
- The information shown will then guide you on what to do next.