This Teacher Resource Kit is designed to give you a hand to plan exciting and educational conservation learning experiences outside the classroom. You and your students can visit Otatara Pa, which is an archaeological site of national significance.
In this kit you fill find background information on the history, archaeology and conservation management of Otatara Pa Historic Reserve. You will get information on curriculum links, suggested activities for teachers and pre- and post-visit activities for students to stimulate thinking on a range of topics. Safety and other planning considerations are included in these exercises.
- Using this resource, cross-curricular or specialised, pe and post visit activities
- Organisation and facilities
- Otatara Pa Historic Reserve
- Teachers' background information
- Statements about curriculum links and the kits
- 5 teacher study sheets
- References and resources
Viewing files on this page
If you can't view these files contact us to request another format.
About our files