Did you know?
The outdoors is a great setting to include everybody. Why not bring a friend along.
Explore your nature
- Count the number of seagulls and ocean birds you can see.
- Find a little fish or crab in a rockpool.
- Take a photo of a fur seal – Seals like their space so keep at least 20 m away.
- Wave at a whale travelling along New Zealand’s coast.
- Create your own whale song to wish them well on their long journey.
- Capture a photo of sealife or write a poem / story inspired by sealife
- Share your whale song and photos of sealife with whānau and friends.