Did you know?
Spending time in nature develops good life skills,
Explore your nature
- What was the weather like?
- What wildlife have you seen today?
- Collect things to stick into your journal – flowers, leaves, feathers.
- Decorate the cover of your nature journal.
- Make marks with mud, water and sticks on blank pages.
- Take a photo to stick in your nature journal.
- Write a poem or song inspired by nature.
- Create a nature journal as a whānau.
- Share photos of your journal with whānau and friends.