Did you know?
Time in nature helps grow our confidence.
Explore your nature
- What is already growing in your garden that you can help?
- Be a helpful gardener and lend a hand with watering and weeding.
- Go on a seed hunt and/or gather leaf litter. Place them in pot with some soil and see what grows.
- Make your own compost.
- Plan to start a mini vegetable garden – what grows best next to each other?
- Create a list of your best gardening tips – why not add a photo or drawing… or two.
- Share your gardening tips and photos with whānau and friends.