Did you know?
More time spent in nature helps us to grow up healthy and happy.
Explore your nature
- Decide on your safe swim zone.
- Run and splash into the water.
- Jump over waves.
- Paddle in the sea at night as you walk along the beach.
- Try body surfing a wave into shore.
- Make wet footprints on the sand – what pattern can you make?
- Create your best fish impression – or maybe a whale or dolphin?
- Take a photo of the water.
- Share your seaside artwork and photos with whānau and friends.
- Take all your friends and whānau to the beach for a swim with you.
Water safety is important
To keep yourself safe in and around water make sure to read The Water Safety Code.