Did you know?
Time in nature improves our positive mindset.
Explore your nature
- Play colour bingo – how many colours can you spot?
- Follow animal tracks – who made them and where have they gone?
- Hunt for different textures – can you find smooth, rough, prickly and soft?
- What can you hear and smell?
- Create some wild art with natural objects you find.
- Found animal tracks? Can you act out the animal that made them?
- Stick your favourite natural materials in a nature journal.
- Create a museum of nature and exhibit the special materials you find.
Share your findings with whānau and friends. You could take them on a museum of nature tour. Tell them how it made you feel to collect these special objects.