Trees That Count connects businesses and Kiwis wanting to make a difference with native planting projects in need of funding.
There have been over 1,000 projects supported with 750,000 native trees – and the number grows every day.
See the Trees That Count website for more information.
- You can donate a native tree to a community planting project for $10.
- Or send a $10 native tree gift. Your giftee will receive a gift certificate with your personal message via email, and Trees That Count will match the native tree with a planting project to plant and care for it.
- Trees That Count offers all businesses the chance to make a real difference for Aotearoa.
- Register as a business and start funding native trees to gain a place on our leaderboard, get our Committed to Climate marks, and start communicating about the sustainability impact you’re making.
- If you’ve planted more than 150 native trees, you can apply for funded native trees through Trees That Count to upscale your work.
- Trees That Count are also always on the lookout for significant, multi-year planting initiatives to partner with and help to enable.